IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

fn, thanks for your thoughts, and the opportunity to reply. My...

1. 1,563 Posts.
    fn, thanks for your thoughts, and the opportunity to reply.
    My strategy has been explained previously, but because you are interested in it I will explain again.
    Please understand, this is not presented as anything other than my personal trading strategy and is not in any way meant as advice.
    Points 1, 2, and 3 - trading on the share market is about making a profit or minimizing losses.
    4. I set stop loss levels, which may be directed to the entire parcel, or part thereof.
    5. If there is opportunity to average down, or trade short term, I do it. Refer Points 1,2,3.

Of course there are other parts to my strategy, but I think these points address your concerns about me with regard to IOT.

May I comment on your post?
    Quote from you: Your suggestion that you've made money from a falling knife sounds like gloating as you would have needed to regularly buy in the lows and sell at the top.
    My strategy is my strategy, and nothing to do with gloating. I think this forum is about sharing opinions, facts and strategies and that is what I do.
    Quote from you: Which is very odd as your posting style consistently talks of blue sky's and unicorns.
    I see no conflict in believing in a companies strategy/business plan and also using the vagaries of the market to fulfil Points 1,2,3 above.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.