RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

All RRP Holders Please Read

1. 3,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    To all RRP holders

If you want RRP to trade again and not drag this suspension out any longer, lodge a formal complaint to ASIC on how ASX allowed the company to trade for 10 days and locked up our funds and not allowing us minority holders to benefit from the increase in coking coal prices, we should be 25 to 30 cents imo.

ASIC form should take between 5 and 10 minutes to complete online form which i provided a link below and giving out your personal name is ""voluntary"".

Dont wait days, take action now.

Your complaint- ASX Allowing 2 weeks of trading

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASX had ample time to suspend the company from trading while it was in Trading Halt, instead they allowed it to trade for 10 days.

-Trading Halt-RRP   Monday- 29 August 2016
    -Foxleigh Transaction-RRP Wednesday- 31 September 2016
    -ASX Market Release - Suspension-RRP Tuesday- 13 September 2016

ASX was notified of the Foxleigh Transaction on Monday- 29 August 2016 via Trading Halt, to say ASX knew nothing about the transaction is rubbish, they had  2 days to request the company to go into suspension.

Ask yourself why NO Speeding Ticket was issued after the transaction was announced, Thats because ASX knew of the Foxleigh Transaction

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASX is playing games with the company and dragging this out. Please see the announcement dated 30 January 2017 just how much the company tried to meet ASX requirements to get us out of this suspension.

30 January 2017
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...trading-in-realm-shares.3192002/#.WKwEAX_zLgY

ASX allowed Realm Resources Limited (ASX:RRP) to trade for 10 days and then forced the company into suspension on 13 September 2016

From RRP last announcement 30 January 2017 (Update on suspension of trading in Realm shares) its very clear that Realm Resources Limited had tried to work this out with ASX.

Please make a formal complaint to ASIC on how ASX forced the company into suspension after 10 days of trading leaving us minority holders locked away in suspension when ASX had ample time to put RRP into suspension and how us minority holders are suffering from being locked away in suspension and not benefiting from coking coal prices.

I will be lodging my complaint and i strongly suggest others do the same if they want to see RRP back trading as any blind man can see from the last announcement 30 January 2017 that ASX are treating Realm Resources in a unprofessional manner and dragging this out and im concerned what ASX might do next.

ASIC website Report
    http://asic.gov.au/about-asic/conta...es-and-market-misconduct-insider-trading-etc/

Report of Misconduct Form

https://www.edge.asic.gov.au/008/co...ils/t=a9d5b6c275addc6d0a682902b1a58c212363ed9

Please post after you have completed your form to see how many holders we can get to lodge a complaint.

Last edited by Bright30: 21/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.