RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Strategic Plan - Realm Resource Ltd February 2017 Announcement...

1. 100 Posts.
    Strategic Plan - Realm Resource Ltd

February 2017
    Announcement of buy-back of shares by the Company @ 20 cents - This is to reach out to share holders that are in need of selling shares which have been unable to sell on market. This will also eliminate any disgruntle shares holder off the register and take pressure off all the directors and the company in general.

I think you will find this will be limited and not many people will sell and it will help with 20% free float by reducing the amount of shares required to float. We have plenty of cash for this to happen now too.

March 2017
    Announcement of new PCI price - Negotiate the PCI price for the next period and release to the market an update about the price and telling share holders the company's cash flow is growing and we are looking at further investments with our funds and add long term share holder value.

April 2017
    Announcement of Prospectus - This is for the 20% float of shares which is required by the ASX to comply and relist on the market. The float will be 20 cents per share and will include all current share holders first then private sophisticated investors will get what is not subscribed by long term holders.

May 2017
    Announcement of Purchase of Mine - The company needs to release announcement that we are looking to purchase new minds and are also looking or very interested in purchasing uranium mine to help diversify our investment across the resource section.

June 2017
    Announcement of Re-listing - The company should try to relist in early July after Cash Flow report is released and all financials to the market. This should be very good and the amount of cash in the bank should be very high. Maybe look at a small dividend for long term holders for supporting the company.

July - 2017
    Relist shares - Trading on the market resumes and we should see them open between 30 cents to 40 cents per share if everything is achieved in the right way and by the ASX rules.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.