RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

All RRP Holders Please Read, page-74

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Bright really appreciate all your efforts on shareholder behalf but how can you say "I believe the company lodged all the documents"... seriously how do you know they haven't done squat? Everything officially released i.e factual info, appears to me to be RRP doing everything they could to NOT have to do as they were directed. I've never held a stock unwilling to do bloody CR before. Holy crap, just do one already! Dilute the shares by 10% achieving the required 20% and buy something with the apparently unrequired dosh, or give shareholders a dividend with the lot back. Doesn't add up mate regardless of what you seem to be told over the phone or email. The only entity involved that I would understand not wanting to be diluted is Taurus. If they feel they might be in a position to buy us all out soon an go private (I'm not proposing they are) then why would they want this thing relisted. As of right now wouldn't they be able to buy us out at +20% of the previously available VWAP, or whatever they come up with to value our shares, and still screw us? I have no idea what to think but at least my (possibly far fetched) scenario matches the unfolding situation.

Thankfully no one can accuse me of down ramping or fear mongering because we can't trade haha. All the previous is my opinion and speculation only. DYOR (not that it will help in this case) and no animals were harmed in making this post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.