RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

all seems quiet...has the "pump" finished?, page-11

1. 3,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    seriously, you must be very close to the action to make such a statement as this:

""According to the signals I've seen, it looks like the rig contract is most likely to have already been awarded"."

AOI have said nothing that validates this comment.

AOI in their last presentation have Nov '10 as their target date for drilling. This would suggest mobilisation may be soon but as we know the target dates have changed many times so until we see proof the jury will be out.

Coincidentally RMP (Red Emperor) have indicated that ".....African Oil is looking to mobilise a rig in anticipation of drilling the first exploration well in Somalia in 16 years by the end of this year or early the first quarter of 2011" (Annoucement 16th June). This suggests that drilling may slide once again.

I'd suggest RMP's comment is the most up to date and that drilling is probably more likely to take place till next year.

As far as mobilisation goes lets get some clearer signals rather than guesses. Your comments are misleading and not backed with fact. There are many here that have followed this story since the acquisition of the Puntland rights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.