SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Hey Cato, a) Yes, per Goodwill sure it will need to this is done...

1. 266 Posts.
    Hey Cato,

a) Yes, per Goodwill sure it will need to this is done for the purpose of reducing the error that future expectation of cash flow may not meet forecast, per WIP for SGS and UK business - that will be answered in April.

b) Writedown approximation is at $282.85mil with a variance of 38.2% bottom and up, this is just what my sensitivity test tells me.

c) That should not take a blow to share price, as if market is efficient it would recognize that this is just a NCC - non cash charges not material cost however, this reduction is a must as it readjust the expectation for future cash flows, thus future WIP movement in the income statement and balance sheet as well. Per price falling or increase to how many I am not sure. But I can give you a relative sell price - so if you consider yourself to be an equity lender to the business only you intrinsic value (sell price) should be at $3.42 (if you read my earlier post, this value would have been lower but I remove the market sentiment influence, to give you this value, how do you value market sentiment? - start with market cap because that value is the value of market sentiment on equity) - indefinite maturity date, and if you consider yourself to be a business owner it should be at $6.30 - indefinite maturity date. But always remember to mark it at a margin of safety of at least 0.5 multiple which means when market price has a headroom left of 0.5 gap to intrinsic value start unloading your share.
    Last edited by robert.dinh: 27/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.