GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

all shareholders get free in specie

1. 473 Posts.
    the company is required to give all shareholders on the register an in specie distirubtion that is proprotionate to their share holdings, so no shareholder will miss out on that....

what the minimum 10k to 20k is for, is to qualify for priority entitlement to the IPO offering of Zinc Co... which in my view is a good thing.

As for my credibility.... well "ouch"...

I do recall calling a medium term top on this stock at $1.04 before it happened (so if being 1 cent out is lacking cred, then i guess i have no cred..., go back and review my call on the last NCM quarterly and tell me again that I have no cred...)

as for the movement in the stock recently, well no shareholder can be happy about that... but I recall such a pull back in GIR last May before we had blast off...

Its time for those who are getting jittery to take a stand... either you believe in the long term fundamentals of this current resource market, or you don't. In which case, you either stay in or get out.

My view on GIR extends not just to the underlying fundamentals of the stock, but to the underlying fundamentals of this market in general... A long term bull market in resources, which is undertaking a needed and healthy correction.

I'm still in for the long haul.... with or without Fed Express...

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.