LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

This is a copy of my submission. I urge all shareholders to make...

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    This is a copy of my submission. I urge all shareholders to make a submission along similar lines:

I have been watching in awe as the United States has moved from a mass importer of energy to a net exporter. Along the way they have already met their greenhouse gas emission commitments years ahead of time.
    The productivity of the American economy is now driven by onshore gas.
    I have researched the extraction of this gas and can find no proven adverse health or environmental effects.
    Victoria's only realistic alternative option is to continue burning brown coal. This is an activity with proven adverse health and environmental impacts.
    Our onshore gas is deep within the earth's surface. It is not coal bed methane but shale gas. This gas can be har4vested without any risk to water tables or to the productivity of farmland. Queensland has gone ahead with many wells and there has been no adverse effects.
    The price of energy keeps increasing and Bass Strait gas will soon be heading overseas (what there is left of it).
    I urge the Government to allow conventional and unconventional drilling for gas in Victoria to proceed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.