EGR 2.11% 9.7¢ ecograf limited

All signals say sell, page-18

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    Greetings Simon,

Good to see you are still following closely and you got my encrypted message, I didn't want to add my other theory for your posting here again, that is you might bought into SYR after their recent drop and wanted to do a bit of a roadshow, but then it would be to easy to work out that I'm referring to you, so like I said good to see you are still watching.

I like to compliment you on your analytical skill relating to figures and presenting your thoughts well and I still enjoy reading your post, however I don't buy your reasoning being to save the common people and show them how to compute an NPV, in the event that that was/is your real intention, then utmost respect from me.

You most probably know my view on KNL and what makes it stand out at the moment, and it has been discussed to death and is getting a bit boring and time consuming as the same things get written over and over again on most G threads.

NPV - @Clinton 's post represents a good example of what I would like to 2nd and further add that your type of analysis is more suited to the ASX 200 or even 300 where most of the Co's are generating some form of turnover and your skills would come in very handy in evaluating where to invest...IMO

In this speculative sector where so many factors are unknown due to lack of company information about certain deals relating to the companies but only a few chosen ones are in the know and as investors it's like playing roulette, therefore I have learned to allocate more value on certain points;

* Confirmed off takes
    * When related to G then they must be non Chinese off takes, China will not buy Graphite from SYR, they will not Import it, they will use their own, it's good enough for what they are doing, I don't see many EV's in China going up in flames due to Battery Failure, and they are quickly becoming the leaders in this segment and would like to have a fully independent supply chain from A-Z and then become a major EV exporter. The new mine in Norther China will ensure there is enough G for the foreseeable future.
    * For me the strongest buy confirmation was the Sojitz confirmation of our G quality, all the other important achievements have been listed and are readily available for anyone new.
    * Natural Flake demand, it will take to many years for Co's like SYR/ MNS to get their claimed NPV's as there will be no one to sell to the amount of G they need to sell b4 2020 to make them viable, so the SP will not survive, it's starting point is (was) to high, and we are seeing the correction that was inevitable. KNL has the lowest SP to it's peers and represents a screaming buy. So the risk in buying KNL @ today's SP compared to it's peers represents the lowest risk.
    * KNL will be in a perfect position to capitalize when/if the G demand takes off from 2020, but if Natural G should not take of for the use in EV's as we all hope then KNL will be one of the very few mines that will be profitable.

All IMO
    Last edited by unicrumba: 26/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $2.152K 22.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 45000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.