GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

all still rolling along, page-72

1. 254 Posts.
    Thanks Jet, there are a number of people who are very fed up with how things have gone with GDN and feel they have done their dough, many others are fast reaching that point where it would'nt take much to tip them.

I would feel the same if it were not for the many thousands of hrs I have put into research and cultivating contacts who can analyse and interpret events for me. All this combined with many years involved in the small cap energy and mining sector together with over 35 years playing in this end of the market.

Even with this level of experience and assistance I can never be 100% confident of success. BUT I have a choice - cave in and not go outside in case a bus clobbers me or stay positive that I have taken the care and propperly assessed the risk.

With GDN I can throw up my hands toss out my substantial holding of shares and oppys or depend on the work I have done and the good advice I get. I have decided that there is no value in the first option so I go with the second - my posts reflect that.

I got into GDN because it met all the hallmarks of my trading strategy, which is very rare - has only happened about 10 times in my trading history. I have also put in place a time frame which till so far has not been breached by management. This is where most of the really dispairing GDN holders went wrong. I also have a handle on the thought profile of management that their concentration with their project is directed toward retaining ownership and developing the resource and to that end they prioritise short term and long term financial stability - The oppy cash is the most important component to management.

All that tells me there were some shenanegans going on to get rid of Eclipse - Drilling on the edge of formations with discovery well configuration and expecting to produce gas??? Expecting to miss water bearing zones without resonance imaging to identify it??? Who was being incompetent here - or devious/smart???

The latest well has lived up to all promises so far - no major stuffups in drilling or completion. Only 16 of over 110ft of zones stimulated for what appears to be a commercial quantity of gas and the well flowing back frac fluids naturally - what more could I really ask for???

Oh yes - what is commercial quantity? It is the amount of gas that warrants a pipeline to the well head - somewhere near 2mmcfd I assume - we are fortunate here, because main line only 7kms away - other projects would kill for that!

NOW all the above considered, there are some who wish to brand me a ramper or one eyed. I do not push you to buy or sell stock, I simply give my expertise or opinion nased on solid hard facts. If that gives comfort to the many who are anxious? I am very pleased! If it makes others hysterical with anger - bad luck to them.

Rest easy, my take - based on all of that is: watch this puppy go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.