HCT 9.09% 2.0¢ holista colltech limited

All the bases are covered, page-1017

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I contacted Wesfarmers regarding their alcohol sanitisers at point of entry and my dismay at alcohol, and suggested they look into Natshield, considering both head offices are only a few miles apart (State business supporting fellow state businesses) and received a lovely reply from Bunnings. All us shareholders are potential sales person's, esp if you believe in the product......

Sent: Wednesday, 10 June 2020 11:02 AM
    To: Info <
    [email protected]>
    Subject: customer hand sanitisers

I don't like to use the alcohol hand sanitisers that are used at your stores entry for customers and wanted to suggest an alternative from a company called Holista Colltech based here in Subiaco that have an amazing world first all-natural alcohol free hand sanitiser that is proven to kill the covid 19 feline surrogate.

I feel it would be a bonus for Wesfarmers to use these at customer entry points as it is an ideal marketing ploy for Wesfarmers to not only be using a fellow WA business but also align yourselves with an organic and healthy hand sanitiser alternative, esp for children visiting Bunnings, Kmart, Officeworks, Coles etc. Would be great advertising for Wesfarmers imo.

Response:

I’ll pass on the note about Holista Colltech to our purchasing team and ask them to have a look at the product you mention. Thanks for passing on the idea.

Regards,

Steve Hoffman

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2261/2261333-c093c222790ef57df5932fd4461d33ae.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $5.576M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $3.316K 156.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37641 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 12359 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.