HCT 0.00% 1.3¢ holista colltech limited

The options are only exercised at 20c, they are incentives and...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66

The options are only exercised at 20c, they are incentives and cost the share holders nothing unless the share price hits 20c which will be good for everyone. I have been reassured that management hasn't sold so I'll be very surprised if that's the case. Kiwi mate, you've done some awesome research on HCT and reading back though it, most of it is still valid. It certainly hasn't been proven false. Unless your are saying that some of the research was portrayed incorrectly by yourself to start off with? Otherwise there has been no news other than a failed target for Natshield which WAS impacted by all the things that were laid out in the update.

Your research was heavily based on their other revenue streams though and we have had no news on that so you're basing your huge sentiment swing for the entire company on one product line, after raviing about how 'ALL BASES WERE COVERED'. Come on mate, if they were covered then then most are still covered now.

Everyone has an agenda on here but NO ONE posts unless they are angry or hold... Or are manipulating to hold. If you were in on HCT for the long haul as you stated and one missed revenue forecast of one product line in the most volatile production environment we've seen in decades has swung your sentiment 180.. especially when you started a very informative thread stating 'all bases are covered'. Then IMO mate, you may be full of it... IMO.. DYOR.

GOOD LUCK TO HOLDERS THIS WEEK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $2.518K 193.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 17500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.