HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

All the bases are covered, page-134

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I agree, but as someone who saw this stock as a long term hold, the stop loss is fast approaching. While based on what the company offers product wise I see great potential for this company to rise. I have to agree with others in stating the market is not just about the product but the figure head. HCT has proven it lacks any attention to detail of their ANNs, I don't expect to be updated on a regular basis but when they do update the the holders it's not projective, basically a yep still doing something and if you have looked at any of their advertising it is either removed for various reasons or horribly executed. At this stage I'm still holding but if we don't see an improvement and the representation of the company with the next ANN then I'm out. You could have the best product in the world, but if you can't market it properly than it's not worth anything. I believe they have hired a new person who looked after ZNO to be in charge of marketing so as I said fingers crossed on next ANN, but if the newbie isn't the saving grace than I'll be moving on to someone that can broaden their focus to more than simply the product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105855 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.