HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

All the bases are covered, page-178

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I don’t think you understand what HCT are trying to achieve. It’s not a race to get on shelves.

HCT are going through the right channels to become a reputable, world class product with all the certifications to be supplied not just to chain stores but as a Medical Grade Sanitiser and Disinfectant.

companies like OOH-Medical are seeking to become a supplier to the NHS. If they can secure contracts like this, contracted like Hong Kong Airport, they will be on their way to becoming a Well Known and brand in the industry.

i understand the sentiment of investors trying to get rich in a few weeks, but this is taking more time to get certifications due to the Global Pandemic.

i don’t understand how fast people think companies can move? The last OOH-Medical update said they were putting out tenders and minimum contract amounts would be negotiated in the following weeks.

the time line is solid. Things are progressing and I continue to look forward to the next couple weeks.

if that timeline isn’t satisfactory in this environment for people then Selling is they only option they have. For those that continue to believe the company is on track isn’t worried about a small drop. On previous announcements, volumes have been up near 40,000,000 not the 1,000,000 we have been trading the last week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.