HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Nice find Ravsta if that was you regarding latest Health...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Nice find Ravsta if that was you regarding latest Health Therapies Global.

Hard to keep track of everything lately.

Whilst I hope I'm wrong I wouldn't get my expectations up for an announcement tomorrow regarding this.

From everything I have seen so far Health Therapies rightfully so, are super excited about securing the rights to Natshield but appear to be jumping the gun in their publicity before these contracts have been signed and executed.

A perfect example is OOH Medical.
    There was all their publicity on social media, websites etc but nothing formal and agreed from HCT.
    They jumped the gun in their irrational exuberance and consequently a lot of that material had to be removed.
    Then came the announcement from HCT that a formal agreement had been signed those rights for the UK only!
    Now OOH are starting to re-publish some of what had to be taken down initially.

I see similar issues here.

Morell Maison is the key to this and the common connection between these new key markets being discussed now, Israel, India, North America.

This has consequently been confirmed by tranv11 the other night.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ho...5407081/page-63?post_id=44757282#.XsoEwDozbD4

"Over the past 1.5 weeks, I have been exchanging emails with the CEO our US distributor Health therapies. Morell Maison (CEO) is wokring extremely hard to get things rolling. They have "engaged a PR company to put this out nationally and internationally so in the next few days and weeks there will be a surge in NatShield with Path-Away in all the press." He also stated that over the next few weeks, we can expect major US coverage, especially in a US press release. He is currently "in the process of several very exciting discussions with various leading figures and organisations including healthcare and we are currently arranging donations to hospitals and frontline workers". He also stated "I’ve no doubt this product will be on the path to being renowned in the coming weeks especially as he works to extend the product beyond North America to Europe, India and Israel - with additional territorial rights in negotiation."

I have queried the legitimacy of the Natshield Canada site with HCT and it is indeed real with that site being linked to a distributor who is connected to Morell Maison of Health Therapies.

However all these additional distributorships still require final approval and execution by HCT.
    This does not mean we will see anything tomorrow or for that matter this week so don't get your hopes up and then feel disappointed if nothing eventuates in your timeline of expectation.

I said this in my previous post that a shareholders expectations of how quickly a company can grow needs to be tempered with the reality of how quickly a company can grow and the timelines are vastly different!

Needless to say this appears and is all happening in the background and we've been lucky enough to see snippets of whats coming and what the future holds for HCT.

USA will evolve into continental North America to include Canada of which we are seeing glimpses of now.
    Europe was confirmed through OOH Medical to be the UK, and I suspect negotiations ongoing for other countries or perhaps the EU itself.
    Israel and India appear to be still in negotiations but good insight to have for us as shareholders.

Maison was British born to Guyanese parents so I can see some connections here to India.

"Guyana is a diverse nation; 39.8% of the population is of Indian origin (see Indo-Guyanese), 30% African (see Afro-Guyanese), 19.9% multiracial (almost all part African, including Dougla, Creole-Mulatto, Zambo-Maroon, and Pardo), 10.5% Amerindian and 0.5% other, mostly Chinese, Europeans (most notably Portuguese), Arabs, and Hispanics-Latinos."

30% African so can see that'll he'll have African connections also so expect negotiations to pick up African countries for Natshield hence the marketing on African sites

https://africhroyale.com/natshield/.

Also drawing a long bow here but South America and in particularly Brazil is the new covid 19 hotspot, so it's a key strategic market.

"Guyanese people are people born in the country of Guyana, which is located on the northern coast of South America and is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean, Brazil, Venezuela and Suriname. Geographically, Guyana is part of the South American mainland,"

Having an understanding of cultures and their peoples along with connections in business and the legal frameworks required to be able to deal and negotiate business goes a long way to securing key market share.

I'm sure over the years he's been able to establish through family heritage, business associates, connections etc how best to navigate what's required to break into these markets.

Anyway enough of my ranting for one day.
    If I'm not posting every day and often it's not because I've sold out but more so I'm over all the BS I have to put up with and read just to find something of value and worth reading or replying to so kudos to ravsta and tranv for bringing that to the table.

Cheers guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105855 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.