HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Can't speak for ZNO but I think HCT is suffering from a case of...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Can't speak for ZNO but I think HCT is suffering from a case of poor PR and low confidence by the wider market. I am speculating that there is a lot going on behind the scenes but the fact of the matter is that the company presents poorly.

ZNO has glitzed its self into another league and has been primarily held up by huge momentum from great timing around COVID 19 and investors looking to move money away from poorly performing markets as well as trying to recoup losses on a higher risk potential performer. Im sure a lot of HCTs recent investors are ZNO wannabes that are just late to the party. I don't think there is anything strange going on WRT accumulation or the SP being held down at HCT either, it's just desperate investors moving on when the company fails to communicate.

im holding long term so I do feel that it is a communication and veneer thing as opposed to performance. This share price should move on numbers (when they come) and will be more stable for it when it happens. I think they also have value post sanitizer surge (although I think there will be revenue there for a while).

Time will tell but in a market rerate you're either on the boat when it happens or you're left on the shore. Just have to ride the disappointing red numbers while you wait and not be tempted to try another boat.
    Last edited by ChrisStobs: 03/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105855 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.