HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

one thing that people don’t seem to ask:1. Would you start...

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    one thing that people don’t seem to ask:

1. Would you start pumping money into rebranding your product if you didn’t have the correct certification within the market? Remember these are Doctors not Business men. They understand the long term effects of Covid-19. To me it would be one of the most important details before your prepare to launch.

2. OOH-Medical has always stated that they also want to be a Certified supplier of the NHS. They want to rebrand, potentially test package sizes and manufacturer. We all want answers now, and it seems like they are pushing as hard as they can. New site, great team and great connections. To me the NHS is the launch pad for the UK.

3. Disinfectant Robots, it’s a great prospect. Also only projected for July.

To me, this company is setting them self up correctly to prepare for a large scale launch. I know we all want answers now but I feel confident.

today announcement showed me they haven’t lost site of products they have worked so hard for. They are aiming to help people, not just make cash. This company is creating products for future growth, not short term.

i hope we do hear news soon though, so the true believers in what the company aims to achieve can begin to be rewarded and know that their research has not been unjust.

good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.101K 220.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1737805 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 414325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.