HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

I agree with everything said about being patient and I also...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I agree with everything said about being patient and I also believe when the news comes it will be outstanding but at the same time due to the lack of communication people are becoming impatient and the company has lost momentum. I understand they have a lot going on in the back ground and it's great they want to solidify things before release but they need to keep holders updated on their intentions. If we have gradual feedback the SP may have been able to maintain itself but due to the poor communication people are becoming weary. while I understand that to some long term holders this is just shedding the weak, but the way thing are going an outstanding announcement may only push the price up to 20c. if they had have maintained communication and kept people interested thay may have been able to hold 18c or so and when the outstanding announcement did arrive we could be high 20. Again I have faith in the products of this company but I do believe that it's not reflected in the SP and that is solely on the back of poor communication. I do hope we see an announcement soon, not because I need the price to rocket so I can get out, but so I can see the price reach what it should be and not forever see it as something it could have been.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.