HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

As horrible as that sounds "America is a cluster and a Covid-19...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    As horrible as that sounds "America is a cluster and a Covid-19 is kicking its ass again so the Natshield launch in US is to be significant!"

I do agree that what we are seeing with these riots and protests and the disregard for social distancing is going to have a significant impact on containing the Virus again. I also noticed by trolling through a lot of the youtube videos of protests that so many people are using sanitiser. This is fantastic news as the habit of sanitation will become a part of normal life. I also believe with the habit of sanitation people will start to look for a less harsh sanitser to protect themselves. I saw a very alarming article on the ZNO thread of a person using a alcohol sanitizer and it being ignited by static electricity upon touching a metallic surface. I think these occurrences will become more prevalent with the widesperead use of alcoholic sanitizer.

My only concern is making sure HCT are on top of this and roll out the product and market it correctly. The US is absolutely huge for all natural products right now. If they market this right with the words "plant based" I feel as though Natshield will be a huge success. GLTA DYOR NFA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 731866 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 249092 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.