HCT 0.00% 2.4¢ holista colltech limited

All the bases are covered, page-514

1. 4,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 820
    ZNO product states it last 30 days on hard surfaces, however and I have posed this question before, it lasts up to 30 days, and re-application when the product is still on hands or surfaces will no bond and is useless. Likewise when applied to hands it lasts up to 24 hrs and only comes off when your skin does, if you work in an office this may be days, on the tools you may shed your skin every 12, but if you be safe and put it on every 12 hours it is doing nothing, if you put it on every 24 hrs and you skin sheds every 30hrs you have applied too early and are unprotected, ZNO states you can wash your hands, it can go through the wash on clothes 10 times and not come off so how do you know when to re-apply, by all accounts you cannot feel it on your skin, so for me there is a very big risk of being unprotected as a result of the product having an amazing bond affect with surfaces. Ok the next problem is a surface that has had the product sprayed on it, is good for 30 odd days, what happens when a layer of dust forms after the first week, remember we are talking microscopic spikes, no spikes no protection?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $571 23.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9829 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 133298 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.