HCT 0.00% 2.3¢ holista colltech limited

All the bases are covered, page-557

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    What is their friggin problem? So many have lost money on this company & they can't even tell the market why?

I'll be holding my shares all the way down to 8 cents and lower if I have to, this company owes me too much & there is no way I'm losing a dollar on this until management come forward and explain their situation & lack of communication regardless of positive and negative news.

It honestly feels like the dr is upset with the market and purposely holding back news because a lot of us don't see eye to eye with his values in what the company is about? From his email response to holders he seems almost angry that the market was disappointed in his taco announcement and want a May sales update. Like I understand all the low carb, 80less is his life's work. But he needs to understand if he wants to pursue that then he needs to work for it by pleasing shareholders with monetary gains.. otherwise the friggin thing isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It's like the Natshield is just a money maker happening in the background and he doesn't feel it necessary to update us? But wants to tell us all about the low G.I stuff.

How about this. You update the market with where you are at with Natshield try get some gains back to shareholders & then we will return the favour and might actually appreciate your health food range. Otherwise I guess I'll just sit back and watch my money go down the drain with your sinking ship of a company making low G.I breads haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 17670 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.