HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

HCT is not zoono and is in other markets, however right now the...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    HCT is not zoono and is in other markets, however right now the santizer market is a big deal and I agree that HCT could be in a much better position if management showed some interest in marketing and targeting the hot topic. I appreciate that they are have great capacity to change the health food industry but right now I think people are less concerned about their food and more concerned about the spreading of covid. I understand that it must be frustrating for you with such blind faith in this company to see other provide an opposing position. the comment that was made was less whining and more providing of personal opinion which people are entitled to. The only thing more annoying in these HCT threads than not being able to find relevant information is having to read through the temper tantrum exhibited by those who get upset by an opposing opinion. Rather than tell people to sell and move on, how about you stop reading the public threads and move on. Go call the doctor if you like, everyone else seems to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.