HCT 9.09% 2.0¢ holista colltech limited

smadiganThank you for your honest reply.I will continue to hold...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    smadigan

Thank you for your honest reply.

I will continue to hold and in fact have been adding to my portfolio on the dips as I believe HCT on potential IS undervalued.

For disclosure I hold 130,000 and average 0.13 Cents. So i am slightly in profit. I add because IMO if they succeed in promoting and marketing their products well and doing deals with PROVEN distributors they CAN get this Company flying.

BUT, it takes time. YES, I am not overly happy with the lack of news released to date, but totally understand that things MUST surely be very hectic and hopefully extremely busy. I also IMO think that holders are too impatient and want results way too quickly.

HCT has a Golden opportunity NOW. The timing and chances like this CANNOT be missed if they want to succeed. So, I will give them the chance to do this. That is my gamble or investment IMO on their potential.

Hopefully we holders get an update soon, but the Quarterly figures to be released at the end of July may just be the stepping stone to a very healthy and wealthy Company to be a Shareholder.

Good luck to all. If you believe and back your own research just HOLD TIGHT.

Tomaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $5.576M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $3.316K 156.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37641 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 12359 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.