HCT 0.00% 2.0¢ holista colltech limited

All the bases are covered, page-961

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    500 posts.. You are joking right?

Posts should be judged on their merit.

I just read your response to Joanne re your post after your call with the HCT CFO. Whilst we all thought it was pretty good at the time, considering it was posted over a month ago and we still don't know what exactly is happening with HCT it's basically a nice fiction story.

The stream last week was a complete waste of time from the company. Seriously, who care about Malaysia and why would they need to create a new sanitzier (Silver Bullet) if NatShield is so great? MY is their home market so I would have expected that NatShield would be kicking goals in this market and broader SE Asia, but that does not appear to be the case... A bit odd.

Again, HCT has made lost of announcements through the years re products, expectations etc and are yet to fulfil any of these. The dilution of shares is a result of having to complete CR's as they haven't been able to generate meaningful revenue / profit to date. I think the excitement of an update that may come, one day, from HCT is getting over hyped when the update is what should be expected in the normal course of business.

You also bashed the company just before you advised on HC you had sold your shares, only to take the opportunity to purchase more shares when the SP dropped and get back in. Obviously its a bit of a game for you and your sentiment swings with your financial goals, which is fine, but can comes across as hypocritical to those who have read and recall previous posts.

So when you make posts about not believing people who has less than 500 posts, your motive for this type of comment is questionable considering what I have highlighted above...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.576M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $3.299K 166.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28719 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 235695 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.