HCT 0.00% 1.3¢ holista colltech limited

All the bases are covered, page-983

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 917
    Haha WTF!!! Man people on here are unbelievable, if you truly felt an increase was coming and that was based on FA You would stay!!Since that hasn't changed IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS. Why are people saying they are selling today when an ann is meant THIS WEEK!! let the week finish and we are so close now to the quarterly. It Doesn't make sense until at least the quarterly is out... UNLESS YOU ARE ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS. Numbers are obviously just thrown around by most SH without factual DD and proper research. If you believe in this company give it a few more months as I am then I will make my decision to see how things are rolling. We all now know timelines are not met and things don't come when they are said so accept that. I have, but i know they eventually will. Good numbers will do the talking and Traders or " pros" come when volume is hot and a share price is moving, regardless of THE MISTAKES and wrongdoings from the top this will move on numbers and people will flow in! Cash is king so if we start making a profit it will be ok. Do I think we will maximize our share price capabilities and get to where we squeeze every last ounce of the SP .....No, I don't and that's on management but I do think we are in for an easy 100 percent increase from here ( on good numbers ) and only time will tell what happens after that.But personly after your calls on this chat page is better off without you. Some of the posters on this page need to go and get checked out for being BI -Polar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $2.518K 193.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 589371 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 93476 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.