HCT 0.00% 0.6¢ holista colltech limited

I've been watching this thread for a few months ever since...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I've been watching this thread for a few months ever since buying in.

I was naive at the start thinking that everyone on here was an honest player...

but it's so f***ing obvious the bullsh*t people put up that half the posts on here literally have no credibility whatsoever. The only reason I watch this thread now is for entertainment lol (and the occasional good post).

It's unfortunate because there are lots of posters on here who are genuine and posted relevant content, but there's just too much sh*t on here to take the thread seriously anymore.

Holders, please dont sell just based off what you read on HC... Dont trust anyone on here just because they have lots of "posts"... And above all, dont sell at a loss XD.

I watched the full live stream videos hollistaco put on YouTube the other day, and I must say that while the company may not be communicating well with the shareholders, their heads are definitely screwed on right when it comes to their view of where this company can be in the future and the conversations they are having behind the scenes.

Do your own research (and that doesn't include just reading HC!!)

Last edited by stevogate13: 29/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.591K 265.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1084379 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 115724 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.