HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

All the bases are covered, page-985

1. 4,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808
    The business will I believe be cash flow positive this quarter, with a much larger turnover than last, sales of all products are going up not down, unlike some companies in the sanitizer field we are not bound only to these profits, sure Natshield sales will grow over coming quarters, but the other technologies are also moving forward, any number of five of the products we have could double our market cap with the appropriate deal, yes we have been left in the dark by management which is frustrating, and I completely understand people getting out as a result, but my sights are currently set on the SP in December, if we have dropped or not moved I would be extremely surprised, but sometimes the market does not follow my thoughts. Facts is what we need, if management don’t supply an update of some kind this week I will re-asses future plans I have with their products, I will still hold for next 12 months, however the second wave will mean this will be one of the possible positive stocks to hold, the market is due another bashing, and its either gold, bear or it someone who is in the protection field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 494947 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.