ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

All the best ETM

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Hello all
    As you are aware I have been an avid poster on this forum for many years.

My support for ETMs Greenland venture and against its mistreatment. Has always been an honourably fueled endeavour of mine. As you all know.

I know many of you, either via this forum, or from this forum, via many alternate communicative means and private rooms.
    In so, we have collated considerable information to support this common integral wish for the companies success. That unveils and exposes. All it's challenges.

In doing this, I have also conflicted with certain members. That we are all well aware of in agenda. We all also know. The reasons why.

Recently however, my posting has been excessive and these boards have simply been littered in bickering. A tiring repetitive read. To a stage where I can no longer even see the point in it.

As well as that, those of you that know me more personally, are aware. I face a severe deteriorating disease which will unfortunately eventually remove me from these forums soon anyway.

Given this, and that I need to reassess my life, and in so, where I wish to dedicate such limited time. I have decided to relinquish posting in this forum. As it no longer furthers my sense of purpose within what time I have remaining. Simply put. I've decided. I have much bigger challenges to face now.

I still hold considerable confidence in this company. Their resource is lucrative. For planet and people alike. In fact, I cannot find anything else around with as much potential. Should the company overcome it's many challenges.

So I wish the company, my fellow posters, and investors. All the best in their futures. I only hope that justice will prevail against the dubious political challenges faced and that you are all handsomely rewarded for your extraordinary dedication and faith in the project, for which you all deserve to be so, in full, very soon.

All the best in life, take care and thankyou for all your understanding and support over the years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.2¢ $39.75K 1.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 788285 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 432227 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.