ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

all the buyers are gone!!, page-2

1. 1,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I think a big problem has been sticking to timelines, cr, and con notes.

Last cr was completed too close to previous cr and at a far too big a discount, if we have the goods investors should be willing to pay! Even though I don't think it was done for the benefit of shareholders and has most likely led to some of the downward pressure on SP at least now we have enough funds to see us through for a while.

Timelines are delayed, we need the announcement of the start of the FS, hatch report. Previous announcements have taken longer than anticipated, this is most likely because of the size of the contracts, ie doting the i's and crossing the t's. When making statements it is important that they are met within the timeframe given. While this is a problem, things are still getting done.

Con notes: decent volumes have gone through but the conversion of the convertible notes has put considerable pressue on the SP including the momentum which had built from the coal annuncement.

Management is looking better, will let others comment.

Fundamentally I think we are in a good position, hopefully the SP will reflect this in the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.812K 937.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 14185083 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11449510 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.