ASX 1.46% $57.55 asx limited

Do your best RemlinFrom SharesceneUnder the ID "scottie"-"There...

1. 123 Posts.
    Do your best Remlin

From Sharescene

Under the ID "scottie"-

"There seems to be a bit of expectation building, but it looks as tho nobody,s willing to move, which is understandable due to the continuing silence from IMU, surely they have to inform the market soon of their progress, or lack of, this situation really has to be addressed by directors shortly, as it,s quite unreasonable, for these people not to at least keep their s/holders informed, how many months is it now? and not a solitary word made in all this time, seems they got the money with their flurry of ann,s, and now are completely silent---waffle waffle etc"

Under the ID "Bindi"-

Yogi,
    you sure your not greenpastures?, all this astrophysical nonsense is beyond belief, there is no discernable pattern to this stock, as it is not traded in any volume for any viable analysis, this stock is trading on low volumes, which can move it easily each way, on reflection, i should have taken out the top bid today, but hesitated, much to my dismay, as i watched them get slowly get taken out, now I am looking at a lower shareprice, and it dosen,t look good, but on the other hand, the people who sold today in panic, are fools, and deserve to be losers, as they sold to the buyers.

Under the ID "saxien" from HC-

Rubbish !

This bunch of arrogant no hopers have no right whatsoever to ignore their shareholders requests for clarification on the current OTGR position, pre issue, you couldn,t shut the suckers up, with daily ann,s, now complete silence for four months, don,t talk rubbish, and while I,m at it, your posts are getting boring in the extreme, why do you find it necessary to continually re-hash statements up to four years old?, it just isn,t happening is it???

Under the ID "remlin"

Methinks, Freddy has lost his backing band--The Dreamers, long gone are the heady days over 30c, now reality has hit, and the market has also decided that,since IMU,s attempt to mislead it, with absolutely premature invalid statements, it,s no wonder that the market is now VERY suspicious of this company, especially as they refuse to answer even the basic enquiry, and have chosen this non responsive line for over six months now, no wonder, one more false statement outta these clowns will see them prosecuted.

As I said earlier, it,s funny watching the EOY window dressing.

For anyone remotely interested in buying this loser, don,t get caught by end of year propping

----------------

I think the ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,comma,s,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, say it all lol

Cheers :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$57.55
Change
-0.850(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $11.15B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.20 $58.28 $57.26 $27.52M 477.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 891 $57.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$57.66 1594 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.