CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

all the fault of czd, page-3

1. 5,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    It's always amazing to me that there are people willing to storm out the very moment the secretary says, "Mr. Brown can see you now."

In our case, it is Mr. Green and Mr. Blueie we are about to get to see - before the end of the coming year, and maybe even before the Snowy Mountains get their next coat of the white stuff. Why would anyone want to leave now?

Clinical trials of the NPT dressings are wrapping up in the next few weeks, a 510k application is about to be lodged with the US FDA, and plans are well advanced to move into the US market during 2013. This translates into cash flow.

We are also only weeks or months away from a BARDA award announcement. Of course, this might not proceed, but BTM does tick off all the BARDA criteria. If this does not move forward, that most likely would be as the results of financial constraints in the USA.

And, BTM human trials should be completed during 2013, along with another likely contribution to cash flow to follow.

I'm resolved to carry on, despite Merchant Group's apparent misgivings. They will get their positive break "one of these days".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.