CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

all the fault of czd, page-6

1. 5,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    ...good results might be imminent and hopefully are. Did we ever get the full number of participants for the trials? I don't recall getting an update apart frm the inclusion of some heel cases. If we did get full or sufficient numbers, then an update would have been good. If not, are we looking at further delays?

Every interim result announced so far has been positive except for the recruitment rate. The VAC trial is to recruit 20 patients. As of the AGM, there were 13 patients either completed or still enrolled. Seven more are required to complete the study. Have a read of the AGM presentation for further information.

If the results are positive, who is going to sell this idea?

Obviously the management must take the product to potential partners. I believe this process to be ongoing.

The bone putty project had good results but CZD coudldn't sell that either.

I believe this statement to be inaccurate. See reference to Smith and Nephew in the AGM presentation. Work is continuing.

There may be some excellent science and good scientists and an outstanding Doctor in Greenwod at CZD but who is going to take it to market?

If you are asking for the identity of a potential partner, I believe that contacts are ongoing; logically these contacts would be with multiple potential partners. I think that S&N has the inside track, however, for several reasons, not the least of which are the long association of the two companies and the familiarity of Smith & Nephew with the NovoSorb family of materials.

The company has given us reason for heightened expectations for 2013. I for one think these enhanced expectations are not unrealistic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.