Stop and think for a moment, why did Europe end up like this.For...

1. 722 Posts.
    Stop and think for a moment, why did Europe end up like this.
    For those who are european and have spent time in europe its pretty obvious.
    All those decades of wonderful handouts, the governments easily handed out money was like lollies, all those schemes where the mafia controlled, they grew crops never sold them only for the governments schemes, the crops where worth more ploughed in than actually sold.
    Then there are all those special handouts, if you new someone you paid them on the side and Ooooh your pension miraculously increased 1000%fold and many more.
    Now stop to think under ALP and their massive spending will australia go down under the same path.
    In a time of crisis around the world, here in australia the ALP wants to introduce a massive tax rspt, it wont cripple the directors or the executives of the resource companies it will cripple the ordinary worker, his family, the small business and every other person in australia.
    All those handouts how are they to be paid, remember we are a small working population, we dont have 400million people, of the 22mill only 11.5mill are working and off that what is considered part time.
    No projects, no jobs, no money in the kitty for Mr K Rudd to pay all those handouts.
    Nothing makes sense in this beautiful country of ours, all I know I was glad and I prayed hard that I wouldnt loose my job during the GFC now I'm more scared.
    Yet who I see had their hand out for support are the Social Welfare groups, and the eastern states unions. THat doesnt make sense, what have you got to do with my job which is at risk, my husbands, and my childrens future. Your not there to support us, place a meal on my table, and pay my bills.
    How dare you place your hands up in suport.
    Just stop and think what ramifications all of this will bring to our once great Australia, now a laughing stock to the world.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.