ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

SP3,RUM was a failed experiment.Most thought that they would get...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    SP3,

RUM was a failed experiment.

Most thought that they would get accurate info for zero input.

It only worked fine when it consisted of 8 like minded similarly invested individuals.

When The original members decided to make it a free for all, ( primarily to see who was who and who knew what) most of the original members moved to another small google forum ( the THG ) to maintain an open trust gp

When it became obvious that rum was primarily a 250 strong oppie lynch mob, a similar forum was formed for 75 heads owners.

( the beshiiba club)

These gps were largely harmless info seekers, but they were infiltrated by unsavoury types due to the lack of membership criteria and the nature of that particular stock/story.

When it became obvious that particular stock was a joke, another forum was formed for ex holders to talk about their experiences without cluttering up the h/c boards.

( the free range chickens)

The original gp of 8 split into 2 gps just to make it more complicated....humans are after all...social animals.

When you play with speccies, it is beneficial to communicate with your demography.

I form dozens of small communication gps relevant to small caps, and am a member of many gps formed by other investors.

I find it easy to use google gps, and I am sure there would be thousands of small google investment forums/groups.

organised, trusting, and small.

Nothing sinister ..as the rum paranoia would imply.

top 5, top 10, top 20, top 40 holders communicate.

Rum was too non specific, too easy to join and as such, too easily compromised.

You can discuss topics of far greater sensitivity when you know who you are talking to...Who really knows who they are talking to on h/c....

Enough said . Way off topic now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 18824312 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13022686 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.