EQR 0.00% 4.6¢ eq resources limited

All the tungsten price charts for 12 months

1. 2,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Timing is everything in the share market,here we have the three main posters who all are substantial holders in SEI. But none ever give the true balanced side of view of what is really going is going on. Cronimet will get something every time they give SEI money they are in the power position. Tungsten prices are still down 13.2 % for the last 12 months. Almonty is building the Sangdong tungsten mine in south Korea which will be the largest tungsten mine in the world, their CEO Lewis Black controls many tungsten projects and is the best expert on tungsten in the world.He is building a tungsten empire.Here are links so you can see every Tungsten chart is down at the moment,all this talk of quick production for SEI for any profit in the short term is rubbish.The Tungsten price will rise but you are looking at 12 to 18 months time, timing is everything.Now is a terrible time to start mining tungsten and forget mining low grade tailings,wait 12 months for a higher price.As these huge amount of 1.8 cent shares hit the market SEI share's price will come back to around 2 cents.Tungsten price link.http://www.asianmetal.com/TungstenPrices/Tungsten.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 767334 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 264944 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.