NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

great post avthold04, i pulled that 0.003 figure from the...

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    great post avthold04, i pulled that 0.003 figure from the lacklustre NWT phase which lasted for almost a year where it was trading at 0.003-0.004 so to see it fall back to that SP - is not far fetched at all.

This is my understanding of the situation: Jabiru-1 will be a company maker, there is no disputing that. So if you were to take Jabiru-1 out of the equation is it expected that NWT will still be trading at 0.005? That if it were to trade at 0.003 or even 0.002 that, that would be far fetched? Or the company would be reasonably un-affected? Sounds like you may be ignoring the true gravity of this situation.

This brings me onto the next point and one which i continue to question myself and it appears as though i may be pestering the forum with it. Why is there not a single post on the Jab-1 financials? I have not found one yet.... It seems as though the finance is locked in? That its a given the $300million will be looked after by the potential clients? Looked after by management? As avthold04 rightly mentions AB has a shady past, but it seems as though the faitful are 100% certain that he will deliver on the finance? I don't mean to be insensitive here but are you really buying the whole 'japanese disaster affecting talks with financing?' Really AB?? When it was stated that finance should've been wrapped up by the end of the first quarter? So with a little over 2 weeks remaining the deals should've been finalised or at least at the very late stages where the T's are crossed and the I's are dotted! If anything it would've delayed it for a week or two at the latest, not an entire month! So what about the queensland floods or the Christchurch earthquakes? That affected Australia greatly, the country within which this company operates, yet there was no mention of that delaying procedings. Seems like he was being opportunistic... Something certainly doesn't add up.

I'll leave it at that, enough rambling and raving for today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.