HCH 1.87% $1.05 hot chili limited

My pleasure supermanjustice,Thought it was interesting, nothing...

1. 695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    My pleasure supermanjustice,
    Thought it was interesting, nothing really new about HCH, but I did like how NAB reiterated at min16 that it's all about trust in management "do what you say you are going to do" , Might need to hold her to this if they even think about dilution. I personally don't think that they will.

I too bought more this week, just 10k. And will buy one more lot if we get a capitulation day.
    Some of you might ask 'why', when I'm already $200k in the red.

I shall briefly explain my DD. I've been researching lots of other explorers, and there are limited options in this current market. e.g. I have shares in another explorer and they are at the funding / FID stage with BOA's inplace and yet they are struggling to raise just $100M. Many will go into CnM mode.

HCH is a known entity (trust me I use to be all over the numbers etc as I've been here over 13yrs), now I am just happy to ride this current economic market out until things start to move. Copper, gold and silver are my goto's, we have plenty of two of these and copper and gold are both about to explode in price.
    HCH's resource and water licence will be sort after by a bigger company. I don't feel that CE/NAB will get this to 2028-30, they are many scouts out there looking and running their numbers over explorers (heard and read many now). Newmont, GC, Barrick and even BHP are all actively looking. We just have to wait for copper to lift in price and the first company to make a offer, then the games will really start. CE has all the playing cards and hopefully can play them well. So for me it was about averaging down, and knowing that I WILL NOT loose my money, this will be a mine and water business and not with CE at the table anymore. IMO.
    Current views on 1 drill rig is not great, but atleast we are providing some work for the team to anaylse and be employed. But with less cash burn, we don't want to have more dilution or offtakes with suppressed prices in gold and copper, if we can ride this out until the end of this year we will be in a much better place to negotiate.
    Admin costs are high, but when this does turn back on you want staff who know the company. If we sack and reemploy it may take a year to get up to speed. Hard to find empoyee's these days, etc
    Travel expenses are high too, these can be paired back IMO, as all the big boys (as above) already know of HCH, fact, so we don't need to promote anymore, just wait it out.

Of course AIMO, and why I put more $$ into HCH and not diversify into another unknown company.
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
-0.020(1.87%)
Mkt cap ! $125.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.06 $1.07 $1.04 $878.8K 838.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 66159 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.06 42909 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.06
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.06 $1.07 $1.04 145732
Last updated 15.49pm 10/05/2024 ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.