GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

all things valuations in the permian basin , page-129

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    V8; you agree with most of Cortexs posts but yet you cortex up on the 2 main veins of his post and tell him that you don't agree with them........ Was that sarcasm or something else?? Quite confusing

Furthermore I for one and maybe I'm to only one, but do you not find the constant down ramps by a couple of posters he in particular the last couple of week to be a bit tiresome ? There has been some blatant down ramping that has been based onmy opinion total crap.

Not everyone has the same intentions for the share price; the majority want it to go north; whilst it's in the best intentions for some to go south either financially or just because they like stirring to pot.

Now apart from the "Permian is a great place to drill" from Cortexs 'comprehensive' post what other part do you agree with.

Slap me on ignore V8; I feel it's more embarrassing that someone should come in down ramping based on information they thought up after a case of beer; it was total jibberish ; there has some great research done by some of the posters in here. Then you have counteractive posts of that calibre coming in.

You can only See by the post directly after Cortexs how people get sucked in. Go view that post!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.