GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

all things valuations in the permian basin , page-143

1. 1,132 Posts.
    DJ "I don't believe you own a single share, matey"

Well matey,
    I'm willing to bet that I hold twice as many shares as you, and thats not including the ones I sold late Friday arvo that are yet to settle.

Daruma,
    If you read my past posts, when asked, I have always maintained that GGP has a lot of potential.
    However I am amazed that people still consider this company to have the same potential it did 6mths ago.

For memory you made a few posts on the BS that management were feeding us or the lack of info we received.
    Nothing has changed!!
    This is one of my biggest gripes, info is so important to shareholders. Other sh's may feel this ok, but I don't.

I have many other things to say but the likes of Maxi love living in denial or simply haven't got the knowledge of markets to understand. I also don't have the time to explain every little variable and reasoning.

You will see that from past posts I simply state a CR will now have to occur. Will it not??
    Atleast Morebull said it will but who cares.

Now I ask for some projections or expectations, but apparently this has already been discussed in some detail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.