ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

My opinion is that this whole thing was overdone and when this...

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    My opinion is that this whole thing was overdone and when this rebounds, not only will money from the sidelines come in, so will a lot of the money that sold out, as no investor who knows the potential size of this resource and wishes to speculate on a mining ban overturn would want to miss out on the re-valuation process.

Jmo

Also my opinion - this stock is weighed down with so many risks (political etc) as it is- that's why it is so undervalued - that in the context of the current small market cap, what's one more risk?

I'm going to stick my head out and say that once the legal proceedings are done and dusted, and greenlanders have their say prior to approval of Ux mining as a byproduct, that the shareprice will appreciate to such an extent that the price action of the last week and that of the past few months (when it was just 25c) will look like a small blip on what will be a very sturdy uptrend. I'm sticking around for that

38-41c is also a key level so while it's still early days I will again stick my head out and say that while it is not the end of the short term distribution phase, the majority of the stock yet to be sold off (not that much) will occur at these levels. Rebound before weeks end

JMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.