VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

tuiYour loyalty facinates me, but I believe your faith is blind...

1. PK9
    98 Posts.
    tui

Your loyalty facinates me, but I believe your faith is blind faith. History tells the story.

"And just imagine where we would be now with Eddie and Odin on Board.It sends shudders down my spine. Thank goodness JK had the ability and contacts to get us through the mess that would have landed us in."

The only time I have noted DHJ get fired up. He became complacent and thought his "it's just around the corner" babble was keeping him secure. His neck was on the line. Cunning as a fox would be my take.

"And it truly would have been a mess. Compared to what we now have. This company is set to perform"

What have we got? A share price below the last 10-1 split, and the same arrogant "this is the year". Every year has been the year.

"Time to get your cheque book out and get back in. British Gas doesn't stuff around with also rans"

Maybe BG has not made a significant move for that very reason. Stand back and watch VPE disintegrate would be a better ploy.

I respect that you have an opinion, I just cannot get my head around the rosey outlook, despite the consistent history of shareholder dilution, capital raisings and self-interest management. Every time the share price has indicated a upward trend, there has been an announcement to kill it.

PK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.