VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

I think Jake has hit the nail on the head. This option issue has...

1. tui
    6,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    I think Jake has hit the nail on the head. This option issue has been at the behest of the Board ...and not JK. I overlooked that.

Kent,
    As far as I am concerned JK has done no wrong since I got on board 15 months ago. The CSG permits he obtained, often against the wishes of others, have stood this company in great stead. Yes , we have been over these things a number of times but if you look at VPE's 2008 performance and compare it against most others you will find it most impressive. I remember last Easter it seemed all of you guys were gunning JK down as little "Fast" Eddie made a move along with those Odin guys. And what did JK do? He got the best possible partner onside. QGC. Remember that? What a smart move and it wasnt too many months later that Odin exited, replaced by Blue Chip Sentient.

Look, JK fought hard to get this CSG. You need money to develop it. They didnt have the resources that others like Arrow and PES did. But what a masterstroke he played with his contacts. He has been around and has got this company beautifully positioned. Just look who has come on Board. Far out. It is set to perform.

Yes, I am not happy about the value of these options nor the date but I have to admit they were the result of a Board decision. And in the case of JK, they were issued to JK as the behest of the Chairman to replace those cancelled in November. And JK's ordinary shares are partly paid and need another 39 cents to be exercised.

And now, courtesy of a lot of good contacts VPE has got some heavyweight partners on board to really give this CSG a crack with some decent money instead of falling over like Roma did. You mentioned Roma...they fell over at half the value they were worth. Jk will ensure that this wont happen to VPE.

Okay , I agree the new options could be at a better price but hey I think we have gone over the top with all this cricism of JK. As Jake said this has been a Chairman sign off.

I am buying more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.