BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

SathI think BOW is being worked over by DBA. Given the...

1. 299 Posts.
    Sath

I think BOW is being worked over by DBA.

Given the relatively low volume in stocks like BOW, these institutions have the financial resources to exagerate and exploit price movements up and down.

The retail mugs like us have to ride the big fluctuations. It's not so long since BOW was in the $0.70's down from around $1.10.

This is only my opinion, I've said it before that BOW is an ideal addition to Arrow (Shell Petrochina) and the companies have close historical ties.

BOW has plenty of exploration and evaluation work to do yet.

Arrow got a royal work over before Shell Petrochina launched the takeover and ESG has been on the receiving end of the same treatment for 18 months.

No conspiracy theory, just a consistent pattern as I see it. Maybe the Chartists wish to comment.

I think BOW has better management than ESG. Ron Prefontaine being the key man. I'm pretty sure he bought a swag of shares for around a $1.12 not so long ago but I'm sure his average price is well below that.

I'm just rambling now but the point is that's its better to buy on the dips. If your not in yet, you could miss a takeover but they never come on que so you generally have time.

Good luck and please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.