HIO 3.70% 2.8¢ hawsons iron ltd

that’s fine. i won’t need to buy HIO. For when the financial...

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    that’s fine.

i won’t need to buy HIO. For when the financial storm that is upon us hits. All your shares are worthless just like money. They are just bits of paper. Nothing more.

let me and @buddypraise sell all our HIO and all our shares. Because you don’t own the a piece of the company.

the paper tells you that you how x amount of a company.

This was not our land. We came as convicts and took it away from them by bullying them. And using violence.

and all we do is say sorry here’s ur government hand out go smoke and drink alcohol.

while the white people use their land and it’s resources.

this is wrong.

first thing I would be doing once the financial storm
    is over is building them all shelter. Food. And clothing

all the basic rights all humans have!

so I know the script , I know the outcome already. I just sit back. And laugh at replies like yours.

i bet if I told u the same thing but HIO would go to zero you would still call me crazy and belittle me.

we my friend enjoy. I’ll sit back with popcorn while your family struggles. But why would I want that? Why would I want you to suffer like I have. Like aboriginals have.

i will forgive you and give you a hug and show you the right way.

this is all evidence, it’s all stored online , we can come back in a few years times or whenever it happens and see who was right or wrong.

and we will both laugh about it say it was all just trash talk.

like a rugby match. We swear and punch in rugby but we know it’s just a game. After match we hug each other

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $28.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $80.36K 2.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 981370 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 1194560 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.