ZIP 0.00% $1.70 zip co limited..

All Time HIgh Shorts, page-334

1. 4,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Of course I don't know the value of the bonds. I'm not privy to the bond market prices. Neither are you, you stupid f*.

Twitter and Tesla aren't good enough examples. Sorry.

Anyway I'm giving up now. I think you lack either the intelligence or comprehension skills to be able to make the leap necessary to even entertain the idea of something other than market manipulation.

I can see your point of view and have explained it back to you and rejected it. Yet you literally haven't once even been able to explain my side of the discussion back to me and then pick holes in. Everytime you've made an attempt at doing that, you haven't even got past discussing how the arbitrage factor comes into play. You have actually mentioned the word and then cast it aside and told me I'm an idiot for one reason or another. Yet you've never actually explained your full understanding of it.

I really don't think you know how to as well.

I hope you notice the difference there.

I'm still waiting for you to FULLY explain to me how delta hedging works, without asking me a bunch of stupid questions inbetween it and diverting attention elsewhere, or making annoying spelling mistakes all over the place.

I offered you a chance to understand how this thing works. You did nothing more than hold onto your insto manipulation theory for dear life and immediately push out anything that could challenge that theory.

It's truely pathetic and the sign of someone clinging to the safety of what they are comfortable with, rather than branching out and accepting new knowledge and applying it. You would be great in the Catholic church or some shit like that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.71 $1.63 $41.23M 24.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 125754 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.