ZIP 0.00% $1.70 zip co limited..

Of course I care about all of that stuff. The conversation was...

1. 4,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Of course I care about all of that stuff. The conversation was about the CNs. You were actually interested in my insight into them at the start, right up until the point it didn't suit your opinion.

Once again, I'll say it, because you need to hear it multiple times for it to sink in. The conversation was about the CNs and their influence on the share price.

I've tried to explain to you dozens of times the link between the bond market and the influence the CNs have on the share price.

I'm giving up now though because you simply can't understand it for some reason. I'm not even having a go at TA. I'm just saying this one thing isn't what you think it is and you are having an extremely hard time admitting you don't understand it.

You've asked no genuine questions about how it works. You don't have the will to learn like I do. .

I bet you're an anti-vaxer as well haha. You need conspiracy theories. Your life wouldn't be interesting without them, because reality is too complex for your understanding and therefore you reject a lot of it.
    Last edited by James54738: 25/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.71 $1.63 $41.23M 24.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 125754 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.