ZIP 1.43% $2.75 zip co limited..

All Time HIgh Shorts, page-528

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    lets say people bought in at 7+ and then saw the share price hit high 8s saw tendies didnt sell because they thought it could go further now selling with a 6 infront because all hope lost seriously, management are not helpful to retail investors as they are refusing to give any sort of price sensitive updates and would rather play close to their chest - there would be an incredible amount going on in the background as this space is becoming more and more desired as an expansion opportunity for big business and rather than actually giving investors information about the long term other than yeah looks good we might try a bit of everything and see what makes us more money but dont want to go into specifics because yeah nah - its very frustrating. Perhaps they should really be looking at acquisition offers if any are out there because i fear these two don't know how to run a billion dollar company, i think they are just trying to jump on different hype trains and try and ride it, there is a real lack of innovation at the moment just a whole lot of trying to expand with i feel no real goal, if numbers are going stale in one region oh lets start up in a new one, rather than take more market share and addressing why there slowing momentum they just want to jump from country to country picking up crumbs left available. Please can Klarna do a take over bid or can apple just absorb, I am extremely concerned at the captains of this ship, I am in long and i am deep % of bankroll in and I believe fair value is at over 9.50 with a clear direction and good management, they have done well to get to where the company is but i dont think they can take us to where we can all be loading up on lambos and we could end up walking away with just a new set of rims on lease.

BOL - not financial advice - i am not knowledgeable and frustrated with lack of strong management that cares about shareholders,.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.75
Change
-0.040(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $3.590B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.85 $2.72 $32.47M 11.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39955 $2.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.76 144889 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.