LYC 0.82% $6.16 lynas rare earths limited

All time high, page-94

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Thanks for all the helpful info there.

By descriptions of the Blue Line products, do you mean the chemical species refined? If so, from pp21,30 of the 2019 investor pres you reference:
    "Develop a second processing site close to the US market for Heavy Rare Earth separation (Dy, Tb) in partnership with Blueline."
    "Dy and Tb are essential to high power electrical motors."
    If you mean the purity of the resulting product, it would have to be too early to say -- they'd need to deploy and tune the process first.

I'm sure this has been posted before, but the only information I've seen on volumes is in this US-DoD communication from February:
    https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2488672/dod-announces-rare-earth-element-award-to-strengthen-domestic-industrial-base/
    "Upon completion of this project, if successful, Lynas will produce approximately 25 percent of the worlds’ supply of rare earth element oxides." That's a worthy goal but pretty light on detail, and only part of that would come through the US refinery. To deduce the US part of that requires various assumptions around both project timing and LYC/competitor RE oxide volumes... any takers?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.16
Change
0.050(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $5.757B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.16 $6.29 $6.14 $17.46M 2.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8398 $6.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 6000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.