LYC 0.63% $6.31 lynas rare earths limited

All time high, page-95

1. 7,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Yes you are correct and yes I know about what they say about Dy and Tb. They are the only heavies that are showing good prices, so of course they would mention those. Do you think they are the only ones they are going to do? DY 2500 RMB KG TB 8100 and great price appreciations. I am sure they will make these as very pure oxides or maybe even two grades if there is a market for lower purity. I also assume They will refine all the other heavies. But then again would they want to even bother with Yb at 42 RMB a KG better than La and CE both of which are under 10 RMB. Its been 20 months and we still do not know what they are planning. Think about NEXT at the GM when they announced they told us in detail on what they were going to make into oxides. How much Nd and Pr and La and CE they were going to separate. We received detailed updates at least once a Q. JMO AL change in style from very informative to almost no info leads me to question if there are problems. In past she was always quick with good news. Now..... Again I do not want info that should be kept quite competitive Just an update of timeline given in 2019 Just a General description of what they will make in Texas. A brief summery of who will run the plant. A brief summery of how revenue and profits will be split. Most companies spell this out when they announce partnership. That is another problem we were given the MOU. Have you seen anything about a finale agreement? I have not. If you have could you post it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.31
Change
-0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.902B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.35 $6.29 $5.470M 866.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 9760 $6.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.32 46095 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.