LYC 0.78% $6.35 lynas rare earths limited

All time high, page-96

1. 7,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501

I forgot to thank you for the reposting of https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2488672/dod-announces-rare-earth-element-award-to-strengthen-domestic-industrial-base/ But this raises even more question. Blueline is not mentioned at all are they not part off this? Are there now two separate projects one for HREE with Blue line and ine for LREE with US gov. I am sure all US wants From lights is Nd &Pr there is a world wide surplus of La and Ce. Also in % terms compared to NdPr MP has almost twice the La and Ce as Mt Weld. I know this may not be true bt from the info I have read it may be posible that the blueline HREE effort was put on hold while they worked the LREE with US Gov. I don't think this is happening but what have we seen.

It is even more unclear when you read the Q4 report. Which talks about HREE design being sent to US gov but your press release from DOD clearly says LREE in multiple places. The company needs to do a major update on projects there was nothing substantive in 2020 and 2021 updates. We should all write AL and and CL and ask for an update on all projects at the same level as the 2019 plan I think the GM would be a great time to do it. I sincerely hope it will show that many of my concerns were in my head.

"Progress continued on our Lynas 2025 projects including the Rare Earth Processing Facility in Kalgoorlie and the proposed integrated U.S. Rare Earths Processing Facility. Detailed engineering and design work for the Heavy Rare Earths (HRE) facility was submitted to the U.S. Government in line with U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Phase 1 milestones. The DoD is now conducting a merit evaluation of the submission."

I found the article on Hondo TX mayor. dated Feb 2021 DOD Announces Rare Earth Element Award to Strengthen Domestic Industrial Base > U.S. Department of Defense > Release

"Hondo Mayor James Danner told the San Antonio Report that city officials were surprised by the announcement “even though we have been in negotiations with … Blue Line for several years.” Medina County Judge Chris Schuchart did not return a call seeking comment."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.35
Change
-0.050(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $5.935B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.46 $6.47 $6.34 $19.83M 3.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11865 $6.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.36 3637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.